September 25, 2023
Love Your Skin! The Benefits of Facials
Facials are more than a relaxing way to pamper yourself! With regular treatments you’ll notice your skin changing, both in texture and appearance. Facial treatments help maintain the health of skin and even correct certain skin conditions. A facial in a spa setting provides deep cleansing, a calming massage, an invigorating mask and other treatments to help improve your skin.
A facial treatment includes the following benefits:
- Deep cleansing, washing away debri.
- Exfoliation, making the skin smoother and allowing product penetration by unblocking the skin surface. Also stimulates the skin, which increases cell turnover rate.
- Increases circulation, stimulates metabolism and other skin function.
- Detoxifies and draws out impurities using masks and other treatments.
- Relaxing to the senses, nerves and muscles.
- Stalls premature aging and softens the look of wrinkles.
- Treats conditions like dryness, oiliness and redness by using products tailored to your needs.
- Helps clear minor acne and other blemishes.
Pamper yourself with a facial while improving and rejuvenating your skin! Schedule a facial at any of our Northwest College locations. Prices start at just $20!
All information gathered from Milday Standard Esthetics: Fundamentals, Edition:11.